Due to last-minute amendments and political maneuvering a swine only moratorium was passed last night in the Polk County board meeting. The link to the minutes will be published as soon as they are available.
- China is asking companies to grow their pork overseas.
- CANCELLED TILL FURTHER NOTICE: ANOTHER “RIGHT TO HARM” Film Showing
- YEAR OF CLEAN DRINKING WATER
- TRADE LAKE PASSES CAFO MORATORIUM AND ORDINANCE
- PROPOSED CAFO ORDINANCE POLK COUNTY
- CAFO MORATORIUM SURVEY
- Nation’s Leading Public Health Organization Urges Halt to All New and Expanding CAFOs
- Wisconsin PBS Interview is on the Learn Page
- Swine Only Moratorium Passes in Polk County
- NEW! Support Local Farmers