Due to last-minute amendments and political maneuvering a swine only moratorium was passed last night in the Polk County board meeting. The link to the minutes will be published as soon as they are available.
- TRADE LAKE DECEMBER MONTHLY BOARD MEETING DATE CHANGE
- Nation’s Leading Public Health Organization Urges Halt to All New and Expanding CAFOs
- Wisconsin PBS Interview is on the Learn Page
- Swine Only Moratorium Passes in Polk County
- NEW! Support Local Farmers
- Excellent Guidelines For CAFO Siting. Share with your County and Township Supervisors.
- Sign Thieves, Beware
- Talking Points: Please Review
- Traditional Farms vs Factory Farms
- What is Wisconsin doing to fend off negative effects of CAFOs?