Sign up to receive updates on the latest happenings. You can opt out at any time and we will never share your information. If you don’t immediately receive a confirmation email, be sure to check your Spam and/or Promotions folders.
See pages 5-6 of this document from the National Association of Local Boards of Health for the REAL SMELL.
- TRADE LAKE: CAUCUS NOTICE
- BURNETT AND TRADE LAKE: ATTENTION NEW SACRIFICE ZONES
- FOOD SOVEREIGNTY
- TRADE LAKE DNR CAFO PERMIT UPDATE
- POLK: ANTI-CAFO PROPOSAL WITHDRAWN
- TRADE LAKE: CAFO MORATORIUM EXTENDED ONE YEAR
- POLK: PUBLIC COMMENT SAVED
- POLK: PUBLIC COMMENT REQUEST
- POLK: MORATORIUM EXTENSION VOTE FAILS
- GENERAL INTEREST: INFORMATIVE WISCONSIN FARM UNION ZOOM COMPLETE UPDATE AND OVERVIEW FOR POLK/BURNETT CAFO SITUATION