- Coronavirus Reveals Corporate Colonization of Rural Economies
- May 7, 2020 “Right to Harm” film available online. Don’t miss it.
- An “absolute tragedy” : COVID-19-related plant shutdowns could force hog farmers to kill and dispose of 200,000 pigs
- Feeding The World Without Industrial Agriculture
- BEFORE CORONAVIRUS, CHINESE GOVERNMENT COVERED UP SWINE FEVER
- China is asking companies to grow their pork overseas.
- YEAR OF CLEAN DRINKING WATER
- TRADE LAKE PASSES CAFO MORATORIUM AND ORDINANCE
- PROPOSED CAFO ORDINANCE POLK COUNTY
- CAFO MORATORIUM SURVEY