Thanks to an absolutely incredible outpouring from citizens, the Polk County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously tonight to keep public comment!
See pages 5-6 of this document from the National Association of Local Boards of Health for the REAL SMELL.
- FOOD SOVEREIGNTY
- TRADE LAKE DNR CAFO PERMIT UPDATE
- POLK: ANTI-CAFO PROPOSAL WITHDRAWN
- TRADE LAKE: CAFO MORATORIUM EXTENDED ONE YEAR
- POLK: PUBLIC COMMENT SAVED
- POLK: PUBLIC COMMENT REQUEST
- POLK: MORATORIUM EXTENSION VOTE FAILS
- GENERAL INTEREST: INFORMATIVE WISCONSIN FARM UNION ZOOM COMPLETE UPDATE AND OVERVIEW FOR POLK/BURNETT CAFO SITUATION
- POLK and ST. CROIX TWO YEAR CAFO MORATORIUM TO BE PRESENTED TO THE WISCONSIN COUNTIES ASSOCIATION
- POLK COUNTY: GREAT CAFO NEWS