While the Cumberland CAFO proposes to cut 9 million gallons of liquid hog manure into fields surrounding Trade Lake, most people do not know which fields. In their permit filing, Cumberland LLC has listed the fields it claims have agreed to accept liquid hog manure. The article below attempts to picture those fields on a map for your information. Please look closely. If you find an inaccuracy, make some calls. Tap “Hog Company” below to link to the article and map.
See pages 5-6 of this document from the National Association of Local Boards of Health for the REAL SMELL.
- BUCKET BRIGADE RALLY POLK COUNTY SEPTEMBER 21ST
- AND AGAIN, THAT’S WHY THEY WANT TO COME HERE SO BADLY
- FULL BURNETT COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS TO VOTE ON NEW AG ZONING
- COURT FORCES EPA ON FACTORY FARM WATER POLLUTION MONITORING
- RALLY AT THE POLK COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER SEPTEMBER 21ST
- ST CROIX CHIPPEWA INDIANS OF WISCONSIN STAND AGAINST THE CUMBERLAND CAFO
- UPDATE FROM THE TRADE LAKE TOWN HALL SEPTEMBER 9TH
- BURNETT COUNTY ZONING UPDATE
- FARMERS BEWARE! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE CAFOS COME
- NO SACRIFICE ZONE DECISION TO BE MADE BY BURNET COUNTY ZONING ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 7