While the Cumberland CAFO proposes to cut 9 million gallons of liquid hog manure into fields surrounding Trade Lake, most people do not know which fields. In their permit filing, Cumberland LLC has listed the fields it claims have agreed to accept liquid hog manure. The article below attempts to picture those fields on a map for your information. Please look closely. If you find an inaccuracy, make some calls. Tap “Hog Company” below to link to the article and map.
See pages 5-6 of this document from the National Association of Local Boards of Health for the REAL SMELL.
- POLK BUCKET BRIGADE HUGE SUCCESS
- PLAN AHEAD: BURNETT COUNTY ZONING WILL REZONE SACRIFICE AREAS AT THIS MEETING. BE THERE
- ST. CROIX 360: GREAT MAPS. ARE YOU A SPREADING FIELD OR A NEIGHBOR?
- POLK COUNTY BUCKET BRIGADE RALLY, JULY 20, 2021
- SACRIFICE ZONING COMMITTEE MEETING AUGUST 3, 2021
- SACRIFICE ZONE PROTEST AT BURNETT COUNTY
- SIGN THIS CAFO PETITION TO STATE DECISION MAKERS
- Wisconsin Supreme Court says DNR has authority to limit animals, wells | Science & Environment | madison.com
- BACK TO BAYFIELD: A GOOD REVIEW
- WHAT’S THAT SMELL, MISSOURI