The industry has it’s issues. Disease spreads due to sloppy biohazard control. Surly, the Trade Lake facility wouldn’t experience mismanagement causing the spread of disease to local farms. This newsletter contains a lot of phone numbers of their offices in various places. I am sure that they would appreciate a call from you or a faxed document stating your concerns or providing information about other hazards they might not be aware of: Air pollution, water pollution, antibiotic resistant Lyme disease and property value depreciation to name a few.
See pages 5-6 of this document from the National Association of Local Boards of Health for the REAL SMELL.
- DOES THIS RULING REALLY HELP US
- THE BATTLE OVER LOCAL CONTROL
- IS THIS THE BEGINNING OR THE END
- EVERYONE IS FRUSTRATED
- CAFO FINED FOR MANURE MIS-MANAGEMENT
- DON’T WORRY, BE HAPPY.
- SOMEONE IS LISTENING
- EPA sued for failure to update farm wastewater guidelines
- BAD NEWS FROM IOWA
- NEW ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANT BACTERIA THAT CAN JUMP FROM PIGS TO HUMANS DISCOVERED IN DENMARK