The industry has it’s issues. Disease spreads due to sloppy biohazard control. Surly, the Trade Lake facility wouldn’t experience mismanagement causing the spread of disease to local farms. This newsletter contains a lot of phone numbers of their offices in various places. I am sure that they would appreciate a call from you or a faxed document stating your concerns or providing information about other hazards they might not be aware of: Air pollution, water pollution, antibiotic resistant Lyme disease and property value depreciation to name a few.
See pages 5-6 of this document from the National Association of Local Boards of Health for the REAL SMELL.
- BUCKET BRIGADE RALLY POLK COUNTY SEPTEMBER 21ST
- AND AGAIN, THAT’S WHY THEY WANT TO COME HERE SO BADLY
- FULL BURNETT COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS TO VOTE ON NEW AG ZONING
- COURT FORCES EPA ON FACTORY FARM WATER POLLUTION MONITORING
- RALLY AT THE POLK COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER SEPTEMBER 21ST
- ST CROIX CHIPPEWA INDIANS OF WISCONSIN STAND AGAINST THE CUMBERLAND CAFO
- UPDATE FROM THE TRADE LAKE TOWN HALL SEPTEMBER 9TH
- BURNETT COUNTY ZONING UPDATE
- FARMERS BEWARE! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE CAFOS COME
- NO SACRIFICE ZONE DECISION TO BE MADE BY BURNET COUNTY ZONING ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 7