The St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin have enacted a resolution that the Cumberland LLC CAFO, like other CAFOs, will likely be an existential threat to the area’s water and watershed. We all welcome them to this new fight to protect our watershed, air and health. Read the Resolution at the link below.
See pages 5-6 of this document from the National Association of Local Boards of Health for the REAL SMELL.
- HOG CAFO UPDATE: LAKETOWN
- CUMBERLAND TRYS AGAIN
- MORATORIUM EXTENDED IN TRADE LAKE TOWNSHIP MEETING
- ANOTHER POSSIBILITY? A CAP ON ANIMAL UNITS?
- Standing Up for Outstanding Waters: A CAFO Update.
- THE RIGHT TO FARM DOES NOT MEAN THE RIGHT TO HARM
- WHERE’S ANDERSON?
- WORLD WATER ALERT
- 361 UNIQUE SIGNATURES ON THE PETITION
- EXCELLENT CAFO SUMMARY