The St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin have enacted a resolution that the Cumberland LLC CAFO, like other CAFOs, will likely be an existential threat to the area’s water and watershed. We all welcome them to this new fight to protect our watershed, air and health. Read the Resolution at the link below.
See pages 5-6 of this document from the National Association of Local Boards of Health for the REAL SMELL.
- WHERE’S ANDERSON?
- WORLD WATER ALERT
- POLK COUNTY BUCKET BRIGADE 4.0
- 361 UNIQUE SIGNATURES ON THE PETITION
- EXCELLENT CAFO SUMMARY
- BURNETT COUNTY BOARD TABLES ZONING CHANGES
- AND AGAIN, THAT’S WHY THEY WANT TO COME HERE SO BADLY
- COURT FORCES EPA ON FACTORY FARM WATER POLLUTION MONITORING
- ST CROIX CHIPPEWA INDIANS OF WISCONSIN STAND AGAINST THE CUMBERLAND CAFO
- UPDATE FROM THE TRADE LAKE TOWN HALL SEPTEMBER 9TH