The St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin have enacted a resolution that the Cumberland LLC CAFO, like other CAFOs, will likely be an existential threat to the area’s water and watershed. We all welcome them to this new fight to protect our watershed, air and health. Read the Resolution at the link below.
See pages 5-6 of this document from the National Association of Local Boards of Health for the REAL SMELL.
- CHINESE PORK SKYSCRAPER?
- EPA AND THE CAFO PERMIT ISSUE
- HOW WILL 9 MILLION GALLONS OF LIQUID HOG MANURE AFFECT LAKE ST. CROIX?
- CUMBERLAND APPLICATION UPDATE
- “IT’S UNBEARABLE”
- EPA SUED OVER CAFO POLLUTION
- CAFO SPREADING FIELDS-ANOTHER DOWNSIDE
- ST CROIX 360 SPREADS THE NEWS.
- CUMBERLAND LLC GETS BAD NEWS
- PUBLIC HEARING ON GROUND WATER