This is the newsletter of the Wisconsin Farmers Union which makes some interesting reading. The article on pages 21-24 concerns concentrated animal feeding operations in both Polk and Burnett Counties. It represents a great overview on the current state of affairs: The Elephant in the Room.
See pages 5-6 of this document from the National Association of Local Boards of Health for the REAL SMELL.
- ARIEL SURVEILLANCE OF NORTH CAROLINA CAFOS
- TRADE LAKE TOWNSHIP MEETING: IMPORTANT DECISIONS
- OLDER ARTICLE BUT GREAT REVIEW
- TROUT UNLIMITED CAFO POSITION
- GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS?
- INTERESTING NEW INTERACTIVE MAPS
- WISCONSIN DNR CAVES TO BIG AG
- CUMBERLAND TRYS AGAIN
- ANOTHER POSSIBILITY? A CAP ON ANIMAL UNITS?
- Standing Up for Outstanding Waters: A CAFO Update.