Item three appears to be another rejection but further study required.
See pages 5-6 of this document from the National Association of Local Boards of Health for the REAL SMELL.
- CHINESE PORK SKYSCRAPER?
- EPA AND THE CAFO PERMIT ISSUE
- HOW WILL 9 MILLION GALLONS OF LIQUID HOG MANURE AFFECT LAKE ST. CROIX?
- CUMBERLAND APPLICATION UPDATE
- “IT’S UNBEARABLE”
- EPA SUED OVER CAFO POLLUTION
- CAFO SPREADING FIELDS-ANOTHER DOWNSIDE
- ST CROIX 360 SPREADS THE NEWS.
- CUMBERLAND LLC GETS BAD NEWS
- PUBLIC HEARING ON GROUND WATER